Many of us are in the fortunate position where we still have our jobs and our health.
If you find yourself in this position, please help by donating much needed items, which will eb packed into hampers to assist those who are impacted by this pandemic, through no fault of their own.
The items we need most are:
- Canned fruit, vegetables, soups, seafood, meets and meals.
- Breakfast cereal
- Pasta and rice
- Long life milk and juice
- Coffee and tea
- Biscuits, muesli bars, dried fruit and nuts
- Cooking and baking supplies like flour, sugar and oil
- Spreads, sauces and seasonings
- Toiletries and household cleaning items are also appreciated
Please donate these in one of the following ways:
- Drop off at church on Saturday mornings between 10am and 1pm
- Donate funds to our appeal
- BSB: 063 167
- Account Number: 1015 8372