1. What in our message stood out for you? What was new or challenging?
2. How might you apply that to your life?
3. Why does Jesus call himself the way, the truth and the life?
4. What did Jesus mean when he said we would do greater things than he did? How is our understanding of this passage different from other denominations?
5. In what way is Jesus “the way”?
6. How does this compare with how the world sees religion?
7. In what way is Jesus “the truth”?
8. How would that compare with the world’s definition of truth?
9. In what way is Jesus “the life”? How does this compare with what the world says gives life? In what ways do Christians fall for the world’s point of view?