1. What stood out for you today? What was new, interesting or challenging?
2. What did you hear today that you need to share with someone else? Who are you going to share this with?
3. What of the Old Testament passes away with the resurrection? What remains?
4. How does the resurrection change the way you see yourself?
5. How can we know that the resurrection is true? What proofs are there?
6. Why is the resurrection important for believers today?
7. What does the resurrection say about Jesus’ work on Earth?
8. Why did Jesus need to be physically raised?
9. If the resurrection is “the first fruits from the dead” what does this mean for us as “the crop”.