1. What stood out to you today? What was new or challenging?
2. What is one thing you need to share with someone else? Who will you share it with?
3. What does it mean to be a living sacrifice?
4. You can obey God’s law out of love or out of legalism. How are these the same? How are they different?
5. What is the nature of obedience?
6. In what ways is it wrong to say that because of the freedom we have in Christ we don’t need to obey the law?
7. In what ways is it right to say that because of the freedom we have in Christ we don’t need to obey the law?
8. What are the mercies referred to in Romans 12?
9. What is one “law” you want to live out more fully in your own life?