1. What stood out for you? What was new/challenging?
2. What is one thing from the message today you think someone else needs to hear? Who will you share it with?
3. What does Romans 4 teach us about our family?
4. What are the benefits of being part of the family of faith?
5. What implications are there to being united by Christ’s blood?
6. What place does racial identity have in light of Romans 4?
7. How does this interact with our world today?
8. What does Jesus’ blood do to you?
9. Why is this important in your life today?
10. What is one step you can take today to live in light of the family you have in Christ?